Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NY NY

I'm going to this wonderful city over spring break..And I can't wait!..


Along with Disneyland, my family is a little obsessed with this magical city. I'm so excited that by the time we go all of my midterms will be over. I'm excited to go to the met and do all the fun things you do in NYC. I want to go to a museum I've never been to before.(any suggestions?) I kinda want to go to a weird museum like the Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum because I'm weird and am intrigued by weird things. There's a Museum of Sex that I saw on a list of museums in NYC-but I don't think I'll be going to that one. 


The thing I think I am honestly most excited about is to walk through Central Park and run there in the mornings. It's one of my top five favorite places in the world. My word to describe Central Park would be enchanting (oh hey remember how some of the movie "Enchanted" was filmed there? So fitting :) One thing i'm sad about is when we go to Central Park this time our family's favorite restaurant in all of New York, and maybe even our favorite in the world, Tavern on the Green, will not be there anymore :-( I don't think you'll ever be able to find anything like it-glad we enjoyed it when we could!


Look at this beautifulness :-)

My number one shopping goal on the trip is to find a few cute scarfs. I have a very strict spending budget I've given myself though so they'll have to be cheap(er) 

Anyways, I'm avoiding studying right now so I guess I'll suck it up and get down to it. Tomorrow is Thursday-I love Thursdays :-)

2 comments:

  1. NYC???

    jealous.
    have so much fun.
    take lots of photos por fa vor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN! I am so jeal! New York is awesome! Seriously, take some pictures so I can live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete