Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Love Winter

This is just about the only reason why I don't love winter..icy hills to my apartment

But I solved this problem with
these bad boys


********************************************************************



On the other hand I love winter because of yummy hot chocolate with candy canes

Warm Fires
Cuddling with cute boys
The silence the soft snow brings
Building snowmen
Cute scarfs
Cute coats
Christmas (mistletoe:)
My birthday
The color white
Celebrating a new year
Breaks from school which means lots of family time which I LOVE

2 comments:

  1. I do not share in your ultimate love for winter. However, I do love a lot of the things you posted about :) and I sure love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE YOU!!! Can't wait to see you in about a week when I come home for the weekend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete