Monday, November 1, 2010

Facebook Stalking

I work at the computer labs on campus. I can see the computer of most of the people in the computer lab when I am workng at the front desk. My favorite thing at work is to watch people facebook stalking. We all do it, it's not a big deal, but have you watched someone else facebook stalk? If you ever get a chance to I'd highly reccommend it..it's VERY entertaining. And when you watch someone else do it you realize how creepy it is when you do it. My favorite is when you're watching someone facebook stalk and you know the person they're stalking..happened the other day in the library.

2 comments:

  1. some call it stalking, i prefer to call it "browsing" haha. love you, and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha I like browsing better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete