Monday, April 18, 2011

Warning: Negative Post

Seriously..You may not want to read this..I'm a little bit grumpy..

I am absolutely hating on Obama right now. I actually loathe him. Not because of his health care reform, or the fact that he hasn't kept most of the campaign promises he has made.. No not because he is sucking at being president right now but because I have to write a five page paper on him and the policy strategies he will most likely use for the next two years. Boooooo. How the heck am I supposed to know what strategies he will use? He's surprised us so many times already in so many ways that whatever I think he will do, he probably won't. 
Honestly, I am not informed enough to bash on him but I'm going to because I have to write this stupid paper on him. I refuse to watch one more you tube video of him giving a speech in his annoying voice that makes me want to scream. Maybe I'm just bitter because I have this essay and a final in this class and that's just plain rude of my professor? Five pages may not seem very long but when you are not into politics and let other people take care of the voting it is. (I know, I know, I should vote and be informed about who is running our country). But frankly I do not care at this point in my life. Sue me, but I think people should only vote if they are informed enough about the people who are running their plan for the nation. There should be a pre rec you have to take in order to vote because we get a bunch of uniformed people voting for the "cool" guy. I hate this paper and I'm so sick of school..the end. I'm going to find a husband and get impregnated and drop out then life would be easy. (joke)


Haters please don't comment on this post.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a hater! I can't tell you how many times I have had similar thoughts. Plus, It gets frustrating, especially because it's hard to stay up on everything that is happening in politics.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete