Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sound Familiar?

(In passing) 
Anonymous: Hey Paul!
Paul?: Good! How are you?
Anonymous: Good how are you?
(Pass each other)
Anonymous: Is his name Paul?
Kenzi: I don't know, but that was really awkward.
*******
(In passing)
Unknown: Hi (with fake smile holding hot husbands hand with look in her eyes like "i'm so much better than you")
Unknown 2: (with fake smile that doesn't touch the eyes) Hey!
********
(Ran into each other at the grocery store..never would have seen each other other wise)
Kelsey: (In extremely fake voice) Oh my gosh! It's so good to see you!! 
Unknown: Ya you too!
Small "catch up" talk that neither person really cares about what the other is saying.
unknown 2: We should do something soon!
unknown: Ya! Like this weekend! Call me!
*******
Blah blah blah blah blah. I hate the fake, awkward, fake, forced, fake conversation that everyone has had with someone in passing. Everyone has been the fake one and everyone has been the victim. 


GOAL: Next person I see that I know I'm going to have a real conversation with. I'm going to listen to what they really have to say and be as interested as possible. TRY IT! See what happens :-)


Guess what? Get excited..I set up a Twitter acount. (Oooo oooo ooo oooo (said in an aunt Paula way)) I'm very interested in how addicted I will get and how fast. You can check out my twitters,tweeties,tweets-whatever they're called at twitter.com/kenzistaples
Today is beautiful and sunny and I love it! Opa!


P.S. I get to see this angel today..




Jealous? Ya I would be too..

2 comments: