Monday, June 13, 2011

my family tree is full of nuts

I am so grateful for family and for the time we get to spend together. If you think I'm crazy you need to meet the whole fam. I've become really close with my cousins and their kids in my older age and I absolutely love it. The staples/bramwell/gallagher/nelson/baker/alvarez clan sure had some crazy fun together this past weekend. Here's pictures of our partay we had. (we missed you guys who couldn't come! Especially my sister's black boyfriend boy that she's dating who is almost my favorite in the family because he's black) It was beautiful seeing everyone together. I am so grateful that families can be together forever through Heavenly Father's plan and I am grateful for the knowledge I have of that plan. Wanna learn more about you and your family being together forever? Check it! 


BTW..shout out to aunt paula for getting me hooked on Texas Caviar...yummmy. Want a recipe? here ya go.


 B's basketball game








 yummy foot



 yes I am wearing a mommy swimsuit..


my sista is so beautiful 

No comments:

Post a Comment