Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ode to my Roommates

I was so blessed to be put with the roommates I have. They are amazing. Of course, sometimes it is hard for all of us living in a small apartment with five girls but I couldn't be luckier. Here are a few things I appreciate about them:

1.They put up with my craziness-which has been extra crazy lately. 
2. They love me for the person I am. I can be my real self around them.
3. When I need to vent or just have girl talk they are right there willing to help.
4. They are wonderful examples to me of how I want to live my life.
5. They make yummy food and share :-)
Let me share with you a few of the kind deeds they have done for me lately that I have greatly appreciated;

Emily gave me this book the other day:
I could try and explain what this book is and the wonder of it but I could not give it enough justice so please go to its website here and see for yourself just how incredible this book is and how talented the artist/photographer Mark Mabry is. Thank you so much Em, this is something I will treasure forever.

Today I had to work. I thought I was only going to be working from 4-8 but then my friend I work with called me asking me to take her shift because she is sick. So I did. But now I'm stuck at the Library until midnight. Em was so kind to bring me a yummy dinner completed with my favorite pita chips and a diet coke (which I was in extreme need for since I didn't go to bed last night {I'll save those details for another post}and am pretty tired.) Thank you so much Em!

A couple of my other wonderful roommates bought me these beautiful flowers because of my grandpa's passing. It was so kind and thoughtful of them. Thanks Leish and Kristi!

I love you roomies!

Here are some random pics of us just for kicks:






Thank you so much for being the amazing people you are!

By the way...did I tell you I'm going to this magical place this week?..

I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. love you Kenz! Thank YOU for everything! Disneyland in two days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland!?! Kenz...i'm so jealous. Take me. The Reflections of Christ CD is great, I'm sure the book is amazing. And i'm obsessed with that cover! It's definitely one of my favorite pics.

    ReplyDelete