Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Dear Climbing..

..I really do love you. There's a feeling I get when I climb that cannot be explained. It definitely is worth the nasty big toe I have right now. My toe nail is split in half. I could feel my toe hurting yesterday when I was climbing but didn't really notice how bad it hurt until the water from my shower this morning hit it and lifted half of my toe nail up. Ouch. 


Maybe it's from squeezing into rock climbing shoes (that are supposed to be very tight, almost uncomfortable.) The smart thing to do would be to take a break from climbing-but I can't-I have fallen in love. So I guess I'll just tape up my toe real good and climb until it hurts too bad.

1 comment:

  1. how fun kenz! i didn't know you were so into it... thats awesome! love you

    ReplyDelete