Thursday, May 31, 2012

So Excited!

It's that time again! I get to go to Indy this weekend and work at Interactive Intelligence's user conference. Wohoo! Getting paid to have tons of fun is the best! It really doesn't seem like work even though it's 12 hour days of definitely working hard. I love pretending i'm a business woman for the week. I am so excited to get to be with my Dad and see him do his thang! 


Throw-back for ya..Best dad in the world!
Then of course I get to stay a couple days in Indy to help my sis and her cute fam move in to their new house! (My bro in law is doing his residency in Indiana- Congrats to him for graduating from medical school tomorrow! So exciting!) I'm really sad they're moving from AZ but so excited for them at the same time. I have a feeling they're going to love it in Indiana. They'll love it anywhere they go cause they're just awesome.  I can't wait to spend lots of time with my sweet niecies, sister, and bro in law! 


Love these girls!!..


...and their parents :-)


Thanks for the pics Steph! 


love me some Indiana!

No comments:

Post a Comment