Sunday, December 4, 2011

Faith

Life is crazy. And beautiful. And very crazy. I honestly only know what tomorrow will hold for me. I guess I don't even know that.. One day at a time is how life goes right now. I guess that's how it should be. But really, it scares me to death not knowing what is going to happen in my life.  Remember how I was going to go on a mission? Not going anymore (at least for right now). Remember how I was going into Special Education? Pretty sure I'm not doing that anymore. Remember how I used to love school? Oh wait.. Remember how I thought things with that one boy or that other one, or that other one would work out? It's not. The biggest decisions in my life are changing on a daily basis and It's driving me a bit nuts. These decisions are the ones that will effect my whole life and my whole existence for that matter. Talk about pressure. And it's ok. It's ok that I don't know what's going on and it's ok that that thought is driving me nuts. I know that God has a plan for me. I know that He knows what is best for me, including the timing of those things. I know that if I make daily decisions to do what I know is right, God will direct my life in the way it needs to go. "Your future is as bright as your faith."

No comments:

Post a Comment