Saturday, May 21, 2011

Disneyland

Well..the world is not over. Surprise! 


My sisters and two of my nieces and I went to Disneyland this week. Surprise!


I got sick. Surprise!


My nieces got sick :-(


It ended up being a rough vacation, but the good times were really good. :-) That's how it should be though..even though the bad times really suck, the good times are really good in life because of how bad the bad times suck. (does that make sense?)   















 Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I finally got my Disneyland pickle I had been craving for the past few months..and it was delicious



RTFTD..Random thoughts for the day:
I can't wait until "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding" starts on TLC. I love TLC. Especially "Police Women of Broward County". The blonde haired cop on that show is my hero. She's a bad A.. sorry mom, there is no other way of putting it.


Circle K gas stations have these amazing insulated styrofoam (I know, I know, terrible for the environment) cups. I left my diet coke in the car with the 98 degree(s-i do cherish you is beginning to get stuck in my head now) Arizona weather for over an hour and when I came back to it there was still ice in the cup..not melted. It was fabulous.


Have you noticed I kind of have ADD with my blog posting?


Arizonians do not obey speed limits..ever.


I miss Keaters. 




I'm so happy for Kristi and her boyfriend.


I'm going to Indianapolis tomorrow for a week to be a big girl and work at this conference. (thanks for the hook up dad!) I'm very anxious, nervous and excited for it. Mostly nervous/have terrible anxiety about it right now. But fear not for I will go take one of my anxiety pills. (judge me)


I really like Arizona.


Last, but not least I just want to say how grateful I am for the things I believe in. In this crazy world it really is the knowledge I have of where I came from, where I'm going, and the knowledge I have of a loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ that keeps me sane in my life. 


OOOOO OOOOOOOO 

No comments:

Post a Comment