Friday, September 7, 2012

I love

I love leaving for work late because I got no sleep and parking somewhere where I'm just waiting to walk out to a ticket on my car because I couldn't find a parking spot. And I love having to call the police on some guy who is looking at inappropriate pictures on the public computers at work. (note the sarcasm please)

I want a nap...

What I really do love is that my cousin and his gf are coming up for the game tonight vs the U. 
And I love that some friends and I camped out on campus last night with hundreds of students so we could get good seats at the game tonight. I loved it even though I woke up to a siren going off and everyone running around thinking the siren meant they had to get in line to get a wrist band to get into the game..nice prank people. I loved it even though I woke up to "Clark" and "Natalie" being so loud in the tent next to us. I loved it even though I woke up to hundreds of people playing the "who can scream the inappropriate word loudest" game. It was fun. Nights like that make me glad I'm still a student and get to have fun nights where I get no sleep and I don't have to worry about waking up in the morning and going to my big girl job all day. {Yes, I said it makes me glad to be a student...don't worry people, I still hate school}
blurry, but you get the picture
 {post script} My roomie and I went and helped out with the Romney Ryan campaign here in Logan. It was really fun. We just made calls to swing states to see where they need better campaigning and to know who we can call to make sure they get to their right polling locations and get their vote in for Mitt. It's cool to be involved and I felt so patriotic. They need volunteers. Comment if you want more info on helping out.

I am a big supporter of Romney and I love America, and I love that everyone has the right to their own opinion. No matter who you'll be voting for, I'd highly recommend getting involved in their campaign. It will make you happy!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so fun! I loved being a single college student. enjoy every minute of it! and go romney:)

    ReplyDelete