Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



Thanks Katie for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here's how it works...

Each Nominee Should:
  1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
  2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
  3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
  4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
  5. Include this set of rules
  6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
I nominate
 
{Char and Gert} at A Spinster's Guide to Dating
{Rach} at The Red Umbrella
{Annie} at annie grace
{Tara} at Livin' On Love 
{Morgan} at always aplomb 
{Maria} at The BMC Report
{Jenna} at Life and Times.
{Liz} at lizzie lu
{Dani} at Pierce
{Kumi} at Obsession{n}

7 Completely Random Facts About Me
 
1. I love Diet Coke and am drinking one right now.
2. Hipsters intimidate me.
3. I don't really like school.
4. I love flowers and currently my favorite flower is any white flower. 
5. I find any black or polynesian man extremely attractive. 
6. Bonfires are one of my favorite things in the whole world.
7. Give me a baby and I'm in heaven (don't judge).

Happy Wednesday people.

No comments:

Post a Comment