Thursday, August 18, 2011

To My Zonians

My dear arizona friends,


Oh how happy I am to have met you all. You truly are some of the greatest people I've ever come in contact with. I'm so grateful for the time we have spent together this summer and for the time we will spend together in the future. Thank you for all you guys have taught me. Much love to all of you!




































My dear Arizonian Family,


What a fun summer it has been being so close to you guys! So glad we will be together forever. :-)

3 comments:

  1. We sure love you kiki!!! And all the great times this summa! Thanks so much for all your help and fun-ness :) Love you!! We are sure going to miss you in AZ! You rock! (Good thing we'll see you next month!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you had so much fun in Arizona! Looks like you had some crazy awesome times and met some crazy awesome people! ...... BUT NOW IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR LITTLE BUM BACK IN LOGAN LITTLE MISSY!!!! haha I love you and MISS YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, Mckenzi. you are so freaking beautiful. for real! and i hope you watched the bachelorette...and that you liked it/Ashley. because you look just like her. which is a compliment!! cuz she's beautiful!! and so are you:)

    ReplyDelete