Tuesday, July 5, 2011

independence day weekend

I hope you had all had a wonderful Independence Day and weekend. First I want to give a huge shout out to everyone who is in military or has a loved one who is serving our country. I have so much respect for you guys and am forever grateful for your service. I am so thankful to live in this country and have the freedom I do. The 4th of July celebratin started on Thursday for me and my friends and fam and oh what a party it was. From parties to movies to games to hiking to fireworks and watermelon this holiday was great. I should have taken more pictures but here's the ones I got.












 ...aaand here is one of my favorite so you think you can dance dances from this season. (the story line is about a hubby that is just coming home to his wife from war)


1 comment: