Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! I am so very grateful for this season and I am especially grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know this post is a picture OVERLOAD, but I haven't updated for a while- I've been way too busy with family fun. (YAY!)

First off I just want to say how grateful I am for this gal, my sister, Alyssa. It is SO fun only being two years apart. Now that we're older we have lots of the same friends. We have a blast together! Love you Lu!

This is my sweet niece singing with my cousin-in-law. It was so dang cute! They sang the "When Christmas Comes to Town" song that's on the Polar Express.

What would the break be without an ugly Christmas sweater party?

My niece and I at the Grand America down town. They have all these AWESOME ginger bread houses.

My sweet nieces.


Doing the Nativity scene on Christmas Eve! (Click here for a beautiful poem about the day Christ was born called "The Nativity Scene" by Annette Weed.)

The adorable headband I got from my sis and brother-in-law. It has lemons on it as a tribute to this blog! Thanks Steph and Jeremy!

All the kiddies on Christmas morning!

This is the present (in progress) I made for my parents.


Here's the end result! It's a family tree made out of corduroy with everything noticeably stitched together. Each leaf has a member of the fam's name on it with my mom and dad on the trunk. I say I'll add to it each year for the new babies born...but who knows if I really will. (Sorry Mom)

Nieces :D

One of the best parts of this break has been Christmas afternoon- getting to talk to my best friend on the phone. He is serving a mission for our church in Canada. Getting to play with his family (who I absolutely LOVE)was so fun too! The cute fam is above gathered around the phone to hear Keaters.

Us one year ago.

Here are some of his cute missions pics.


Such a stud. :-)

2 comments:

  1. that lemon headband is so cute. props to steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "family tree" thing. Darling! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete