Thursday, August 6, 2015

I'm an Egan!!

So I decided I'm going to start blogging again, solely for the purpose of keeping a journal.
I'm an Egan! I met Talmage on September 7th, 2014 at the singles ward. He asked me to borrow his pen. When he told me his name I new exactly who he was because one of my best friend's had been going on dates with him (and things weren't really going anywhere). We started chatting and he noticed a bracelet I was wearing that connected me to that friend he had been taking out. We ended up talking about Amy for a while and he will deny this but he got my number "just in case we needed to talk about Amy". We ended up flirting through text that night. I told my dad about Talmage and he encouraged me to "be bold". And bold I was. We went to family home evening the next night (only to see each other, obviously).  We talked a lot of the night and I invited him over to watch the Taylor Swift documentary with me (woah). I left fhe, texted him when I started the movie, he called, came over and we chatted and cuddled for a while that night. (Don't worry he made sure to tell me that him coming over meant everything with my friend was out the window. Also, don't worry my friend gave me permission to go for him). We kissed that Thursday, went on our first date that Friday (to the state fair & sushi), saw each other every day possible after that. He said I love you on November 2nd,  2014. I said it back. Got engaged at the family Christmas Eve party at Talmage's grandma's on December 24th, 2014 and were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple May 28th, 2015. It was the best day of my life. Every day with him is the best day ever. He is perfect for me in every way and I am so incredibly grateful we found each other.





1 comment: